Sue and Bob Caranddo
Owners / ORBS Restaurant and Bar
758 South Avenue
Opened: July 2014
ORBS Restaurant and Bar sources local, sustainable and seasonal products for delicious meatballs, sides and creative daily specials!
Hours: Monday Balls after Dark 6 PM – midnight, Tuesday -Thursday 4 pm – midnight, Friday & Saturday 11:30 AM to 11 PM, Sunday Noon to 4 PM.
1) What’s in your fridge right now? Sue: Water and broccoli. Bob: I’m never
home so I don’t know!
2) What book is in your bathroom? None. You have to bring your own
3) What album/CD can you listen to over and over? Sue: Eagles – Hell Freezes
Over. Bob: Beatles White album
4) What song/artist are you ashamed to admit you love? Sue: Tony Bennett
Bob: Being a rock n roll guy I’d have to say Carrie Underwood
5) What is your must-see TV show? Sue: The Good Wife. Bob: Scandal
6) What is your least favorite sound? Sue: Nails on a chalkboard.
Bob: Yelling and screaming
7) If you could pick any person, alive or dead, to have dinner with, whom
would it be and what would you eat? Sue: Mario Batali: Pasta
Bob: My dad – Anything he wants to eat
8) What terrifies you? Sue: Bob getting old and not being able to take care of
himself!! Bob: Getting old and not being able to take care of myself
9) What food do you avoid? Sue: Oysters. Bob: Liver
10) What is your favorite word? Sue: Laugh, love, smile, give – Sorry I have
more than one! Bob: Try
11) What is your favorite curse word? Sue: Shit.Bob: Fuck
12) What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? Sue: I was
doing it! I’m a kitchen and bath designer – part time now. Bob: I’m doing it!
This is my 2nd career.
13) What profession would you not like to do? Sue: Alaskan crab fishing
Bob: Cage Fighting.