Chef and Owner of ButaPub
315 Gregory Street
Hours: Lunch: Mon – Fri 11 AM – 3 PM Dinner: Mon-Wed 5 PM-10PM, Thurs-Sat 5 PM-Midnight Sunday Brunch 10:30AM-4PM Bar: Mon-Wed 11AM-Midnight, Thurs & Fri 11AM-2AM, Sat 4 PM-2AM, Sun Noon-4PM
Opened: November 26, 2014
ButaPub is an American pub with an Asian influence, a gathering place for anyone who likes good food, good drink and a casual atmosphere.
1) What’s in your fridge right now?
Old Chinese takeout and 3 pounders of PBR
2) What book is in your bathroom?
Food Truck Road Trip by Kim Pham
3) What album/CD can you listen to over and over?
I would get tired of any over time but I really like The Murder City Devils and The John Spencer Blues Explosion
4) What song/artist are you ashamed to admit you love?
The artist known as Pink
5) What is your least favorite sound?
6) What is your must-see TV show?
7) If you could pick any person, alive or dead, to have dinner with, whom would it be and what would you eat?
My grandparents and whatever they wanted me to cook for them
8) What terrifies you?
Small enclosed spaces
9) What food do you avoid?
10) What is your favorite word?
11) What is your favorite curse word?
Ass Hat. I use it for everything
12) What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
13) What profession would you not like to do?
Anything where you sit in a cubicle or office or factory